Karl Lagerfeld has just picked Lily Allen to be the new face of Chanel. Not surprising, as Lily is often spotted at his events right up there in front row seats. Following in the footsteps of Mick Jagger’s ex Jerry Hall, Lily must be more than just a little nervous; not to mention the fact that Nicole Kidman and Keira Knightley have also starred in adverts for Chanel.
Karl will be flying into London next week to oversee Lily Allen’s Chanel handbags photoshoot himself. This will be Lily Allen’s first fashion shoot representing the designer handbag collection. Often seen with one of her many Chanel handbags, it shouldn’t be anything new to her but insiders say that she is extremely nervous as she doesn’t want to ruine anything.
Lily Allen + Fun = Chanel Handbags 2009
It’s apparently Lily Allen’s fun attitude that made Karl think that she would be the perfect pick for the new Chanel handbags campaign. “She’s fun!” Karl said, and fun she sure is. Will this job in representing one of the world’s most reputable and successful designer brands influence Lily Allen at all? Will she be motivated to keep prim and proper?
- Go Go Kitty-Cat Handbag Craze in Japan
- What Does Your Handbag Say about You?
- Kate Moss Says Farewell to Top Shop
- Anya Hindmarch – an English Clothing Accessories Designer
- Blazing African Fashion
- Black Handbags Empower Career Life
- How to Clean a Fabric Handbag
- How to Clean a Leather Handbag
- How to Spot a Fake Chanel Handbag
- Leather Wallet Art of War