- Burberry Handbags Resist the Chav Scandal
- Top 10 Classic Women’s Handbags
- Pimping A Supermodel
- Tod's Handbags' Celebrity Endorsements
- Dolce & Gabbana Handbags Erase the Sexist Controversy
- Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2009
- How to Spot a Fake Chanel Handbag
- How to Spot a Fake Coach Handbag
- Women’s Handbag Quiz for Stylistas
- Penelope Cruz Style Handbags
- Balenciaga Handbags Delete the Museum Scandal
- Kate Moss Handbag Style
- Amy Winehouse Fashion Handbags
- How to Save Money on Designer Bags
- What Is An ‘It Bag’?
- Punk Handbags Scream Out Loud
- Sex and the City Bags
- Paris Hilton Style Handbags
- Angelina Jolie Style Handbags
- How to Clean a Leather Handbag
Burberry Handbags Resist the Chav Scandal
If you think that the luxury brand Burberry is of the elite taste, you are not quite right. Burberry has long history. In 1856, the British businessman Thomas Burberry founded the brand and set up its leading status by a waterproof yet breathable fabric, gabardine. After the First World War, Burberry-designed military trench coats became hits. Everything seemed fine, didn’t it? Until Burberry’s nightmare came true…
Burberry handbags headbutted chavs
Although Burberry is widely recognized as exclusive haute couture, it had been hijacked and almost destroyed by notorious clients. Since the celebrity couple David Beckham and Victoria Beckham turned attention to Burberry in the 2000’s, trouble-making football fans in the UK, the so-called ‘chavs’, had been frequently seen wearing Burberry clothes and carrying Burberry handbags. Their drunken behaviours and vulgar speech disgusted high-class professionals to get involved with Burberry. Some pubs and clubs even prohibit customers with anything related to the brand. Just as well, Burberry was quick to kick out the crisis by releasing new campaigns of bravo Burberry handbags and clothes. Finally, the scandal was stopped, and the reputation was recovered.
Burberry handbags are made exceptional for elites
Rachel Weisz endorsed Burberry in an advertisement of beautiful retrospective photography, and her elegance, sweetness and British identity perfectly fit the brand image. Besides, supermodels, such as Kate Moss and Lily Donaldson, have brought Burberry much stardom. Originally, the Burberry pattern is composed of black, white and red checks and called the Haymarket Check, and the Burberry Equestrian Knight Logo has a Latin word Prorsum, meaning ‘forward’. As Burberry handbags evolve, the House Check, the Nova Check and Burberry Blue Label, were launched for posh elites.
Despite the unfortunate hijack, Burberry handbags remain superior for their Royal Warrants of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana. A lot of celebrities are spotted carrying Burberry handbags, including Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Cate Blanchett and Gwyneth Paltrow.