- Burberry Handbags Resist the Chav Scandal
- Pimping A Supermodel
- Top 10 Classic Womenâ€™s Handbags
- Tod's Handbags' Celebrity Endorsements
- Womenâ€™s Handbag Quiz for Stylistas
- Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2009
- Penelope Cruz Style Handbags
- Balenciaga Handbags Delete the Museum Scandal
- Dolce & Gabbana Handbags Erase the Sexist Controversy
- What Is An â€˜It Bagâ€™?
- What Types of Handbag Will Suit?
- Collaborating Business and Design Skills: Why is it Important?
- Do you have a love for fashion?
- Fashion Journalism Jobs and their Description
- Paris’ Winter Sales
- Reality Behind Women And Shopping
- Give Your Wardrobe A Lift With Cheap Designer Clothes
- Koolaburra Boots Are Worth It
- Helpful Hints On Choosing A Genuine Designer Handbag
- Teach Your Sweet K9 For Air Travel
- Mary Frances Handbag Get The Real Deal
- Keira Knightley Style Handbags
- Drop Your Large Handbag for Security
- The Leather Handbag: Everything You Need in a Bag
- How to Clean a Fabric Handbag
Burberry Handbags Resist the Chav Scandal
If you think that the luxury brand Burberry is of the elite taste, you are not quite right. Burberry has long history. In 1856, the British businessman Thomas Burberry founded the brand and set up its leading status by a waterproof yet breathable fabric, gabardine. After the First World War, Burberry-designed military trench coats became hits. Everything seemed fine, didnâ€™t it? Until Burberryâ€™s nightmare came trueâ€¦
Burberry handbags headbutted chavs
Although Burberry is widely recognized as exclusive haute couture, it had been hijacked and almost destroyed by notorious clients. Since the celebrity couple David Beckham and Victoria Beckham turned attention to Burberry in the 2000â€™s, trouble-making football fans in the UK, the so-called â€˜chavsâ€™, had been frequently seen wearing Burberry clothes and carrying Burberry handbags. Their drunken behaviours and vulgar speech disgusted high-class professionals to get involved with Burberry. Some pubs and clubs even prohibit customers with anything related to the brand. Just as well, Burberry was quick to kick out the crisis by releasing new campaigns of bravo Burberry handbags and clothes. Finally, the scandal was stopped, and the reputation was recovered.
Burberry handbags are made exceptional for elites
Rachel Weisz endorsed Burberry in an advertisement of beautiful retrospective photography, and her elegance, sweetness and British identity perfectly fit the brand image. Besides, supermodels, such as Kate Moss and Lily Donaldson, have brought Burberry much stardom. Originally, the Burberry pattern is composed of black, white and red checks and called the Haymarket Check, and the Burberry Equestrian Knight Logo has a Latin word Prorsum, meaning â€˜forwardâ€™. As Burberry handbags evolve, the House Check, the Nova Check and Burberry Blue Label, were launched for posh elites.
Despite the unfortunate hijack, Burberry handbags remain superior for their Royal Warrants of Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana. A lot of celebrities are spotted carrying Burberry handbags, including Kate Winslet, Natalie Portman, Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton, Cate Blanchett and Gwyneth Paltrow.